Hanya mau berbagi link hehe… buat yang suka baca cerita fiksi, bisa mampir di mariih.. https://atyrafianti.blogspot.co.id/2017/12/be-with-you-by-arafianti-sebuah-novel.html ini blog aku yang lain yang khusus menampung tulisan fiksiku…
o, ya yang mau resep tortas de aceite seperti yang ada di cerita, ini dia resepnya
- 1.2 to 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- scant 1/2 cup spanish olive oil, plus more for the baking sheets.
- 2/3 cup warm water.
- 3 tablespoons raw sugar, plus extra for sprinkling
- 2 teaspoons active dry or instant yeast
- confetioners sugar, for dusting.
- All purpose flour, for the work surface
- 1 large egg white, beaten.
- Preheat the oven to 230 celcius degree
- Mix 1 1/2 cups flours, salt and fennel seeds in a bowl. Set aside. Pour the olive oil into a measuring cup or another bowl with the water, then add the sugar and yeast and mix well. Set aside for a few minutes for the yeast to become frothy.
- Make a well ini the center of the flour mixture and slowly pour in the yeast mixture, using a fork to gradually mix in the flour. When everything starts to come together, use your hands to mix it into a lovely, smooth dough. If the dough is sticky, add some or all of the remaining flour, a little at a time, until a smooth dough forms.
- Lightly oil 2 large baking sheets, then dust them with confectioners’ sugar. Lightly flour a clean work surface and a rolling pin with all-purpose flour. Divide your dough into 12 equal-size pieces and shape each one into a ball, then roll out each balll until it’s almost translucent and about 4 incehes in diameter. Place each torta on a baking sheet and lightly brush with some beaten egg white. Dust the biscuits lightly with confectioners’s sugar and then scatter a little raw sugar.
- Bake for 6 to 12 minutes, or until golden and crisp. Watch the tortas closely as they can burn in seconds. Immediately transfer the tortas to wire racks to cool.